Developed from scratch, this implementation of Ogg Vorbis provides an excellent solution for embedded applications.
- Different on-core memory options to provide cost versus performance tradeoffs
- Full support for all required sampling rates including 8Khz, 11025Hz, 16Khz, 22050Hz, 32Khz, 44.1Khz, 48Khz, 96Khz and 192Khz
- Full support for all required quality levels ranging from 45 kbps to 500 kbps
- Complete set of documentation and testbench
- Efficient implementation providing processor headroom for multiple functions
- Higher audio quality than MP3