Software for converting a polyphonic ringtone or other MIDI song file into a stream of PCM audio samples. Add song playing capability to mobile phones, electronic toys, games, etc.
- supports General MIDI standard,
- supports Scaleable Polyphony standard,
- 32-bit fixed-point integer math for embedded CPUs,
- standard MIDI File parser and player,
- analog modelling synthesis using oscillators, filters, envelopes, etc.
- uses FM, AM, and subtractive synthesis to create realistic instrument sounds,
- Java based editor for designing or modifying instruments.
- designed specifically for low cost embedded systems,
- uses no samples or wavetables for very low ROM/RAM footprint,
- uses no external function calls so can be ported easily to any OS,
- flexible licensing terms.
- source code in portable ANSI 'C',
- example programs,
- QA suite,
- programming and integration tutorial,
- reference documentation in Doxygen format,
- MIDI files for testing,
- General MIDI instrument library,
- Instrument Editor, Java source included,
- several polyphonic ringtone songs.