Sample rate conversion (SRC) is the process of changing the sampling rate of a signal to obtain a new representation of the signal
- Supported sampling rates are 8khz, 11.025khz, 12khz, 16khz,22.05khz, 24khz,32khz,44.1khz,48khz
- Converts all sampling rates to 48 kHz.
- Converts all sampling rates to 96 kHz.
- FIR filters having pass band attenuation less than -90dB
- THD+N less than -90 dB
- Low memory requirements
- Fully reentrant implementation eases memory allocation
- Simple and easy to use API, which allows easy integration
- Highly optimized in assembly for best performance
- Easily extendible to other platforms
- Optimized for target platform
- Can be easily integrated on Android or Linux platforms.