TES 3D Surround View (TSV) is the latest technology of driver assistance systems with vehicle cameras.
Designed to increase safety and comfort through improved situation awareness it supports the principle of accident avoidance.
TSV meets the rising demand for a simple and robust system for automotive, industrial and safety markets.
The TSV technology is offered as software component (Library) for various embedded platforms and operation systems.
- •Camera system agnostic, no limit on camera type or count (within platform resource constraints)
- •Cameras can be mounted anywhere on the vehicle•Auto-Calibration for fast setup
- •Animated and freely adjustable observer positions, any number possible
- •Freely exchangeable 3D vehicle modelwith on-the-fly adjustable transparency
- •Mirroring of single camerainput or of complete output scene•Three stitching modes (Border-, Sector-or Seam-Blending)
- •Dynamic environment model, changeable on-the-fly•Well defined API (open in development release) allowing complete flexibility during integration and product development, e.g.:
- •Customization of the HMI: Control methodology as well as HMI overlay
- •Additional graphics elements in the 3D Scene (OpenGL context is available for programmer) e.g. for distance lines or highlighting of objects
- •Support for new type of cameras
- Together with his partners TES offers complete 3D Surround View Turn-Key solutions like the "Customizable Embedded 3D Surround View Turn-Key Solution on the Toradex Apalis i.MX 6 SoM" and based on that provides full product development support including optional manufacturing and lifetime management
- Low Cost System
- used worldwide
- BinaryoTSV Core: shared/static library with C header files
- Implements 3D rendering
- API for image input as raw buffers
- API for observer position and camera data settingoSystemLayer library: shared/static library with C++ header files
- Support library providing OS abstraction layer for standard OS featureso3D Environment mesh generator: dynamically creates bowl projection surface
- SourceoTSV Application: C++ reference application implementationoVideo Input: Frame grabber examples
- MJPEG Software Decoder