You are here:
ThreadX® Real-Time Operating System
- ThreadX is delivered with complete C and assembly source code so you can see exactly what is going on. If your company currently uses an in-house kernel or if you have had bad experiences with "black-box" commercial RTOS products, this should be most comforting.
- ThreadX is available for a price close to one month's salary for a software engineer. It would be simply impossible to produce a product of this quality and functionality for less money or less development time.
- Unlike some RTOS vendors, we do not charge any run-time royalties. In fact, we believe the days of run-time royalties for embedded software are numbered!
- ThreadX handles the processor details so you don't have to! This allows you to concentrate on your application. Since ThreadX eliminates the need for processor allocation logic inside your application, maintaining and enhancing your product in the future is also much easier.
- Since ThreadX interfaces are processor independent, your application is inherently portable, which helps protect your development investment.
- TheadX can support an entirely new processor architecture within a matter of weeks. With new processors coming out all the time, this should lessen worries about your product's future.
View ThreadX® Real-Time Operating System full description to...
see the entire ThreadX® Real-Time Operating System datasheet
- get in contact with ThreadX® Real-Time Operating System Supplier
Real-Time Operating System - RTOS