You are here:
- It provides various ways transferring the messages
- Any enterprise user can access VA through desktop, telephone or mobile phone.
- VA users can participate in online teleconferences. A user can participate in teleconference from outside the enterprise network using a phone, which is connected to the VA enterprise network.
- VA will provide audio recording of meetings, Teleconferencing and group chat kind of activities and will also deliver customized audio contents to the users.
- A VA user can forwards a message to another user
- A VA user can accesses shared database for listening to common messages
- A VA user can subscribe to audio contents from the web
- The VA Enterprise server will deliver audio contents to VA users based on their choices and the type of contents they have subscribed for
- VA Enterprise Server will define Enterprise managers who in turn will define access rights for the VA end user.
- Voice Anywhere (VA) is an enterprise solution for audio content delivery and management. VA users can maintain their personalized audio boxes on their desktops. VA solution provides VA users, a facility to access their desktops from anywhere in the world using telephone or a mobile phone or any suitable medium to access. VA delivers audio contents to users based on their personality traits, their interests and personal relevance to the contents
- Voice Anywhere system has three types of users:
- System Administrators
- Enterprise Managers
- VFYC end users
- System administrators can create Enterprise Managers and can configure the VA system parameters. Enterprise Managers will be associated to one or more end users. Enterprise Managers can create end users and can define various access levels to these users.
- Why Voice Anywhere?
- While text based messaging from desktop to desktop has revolutionized communications with a community, delivery of this content to wireless devices has proved limiting. VA believes that audio content, combined with the untethered environment of wireless communication devices, provides individuals with a new and powerful way to share information and expand the knowledge base of an entire community.
- Industry domains:
- Enterprise and customer interface
- Service providers
- Medium and Small enterprises
- ISP s
- Software: Java, JSP, JNI, Sublets, C, Dialogic API
- Hardware: Dialogic card
View Voice Anywhere full description to...
see the entire Voice Anywhere datasheet
- get in contact with Voice Anywhere Supplier