Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0 is a light weight operating system provided by Microsoft specifically for consumer electronics & industrial devices. Texas Instrument’s Sitara AM335x is an ARM Cortex-A8 based microprocessor targeted for several low performance embedded devices.
PathPartner has created a CETK compliant Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Board Support Package (BSP) for AM335x platforms. PathPartner supports different customers to create customized BSP for their specific product requirements.
- CETK compliant BSP
- Production quality OAL
- Serial drivers: UART, I2C
- LCD display driver & Touch panel
- SD/MMC storage
- USB Host & USB Gadget
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Home & Industrial Automation
- Handheld terminals & Point of Sale terminals
- Enterprise & Educational tablets
- Portable Navigation Devices, Networking Devices
- Bar-Code readers, Smart Metering, Test and Measurements
- Medical devices