Semiconductor IP Market Overview, 2009-2014
Tuesday November 30, 2010, 9:30 - 10:00 | Room: Auditorium
By Ganesh Ramamoorthy,
Principal Research Analyst
- Semiconductor IP & Design Services Overview
- 2009 IP and Design Services market size
- Top 10 Vendors by Revenue, 2009
- 2009 IP market size by segment
- Key Trends and Challenges
- What are the trends in Design Starts? By Application, By Process Node
- What do chip vendors want from IP vendors?
- How are IP vendors gearing up to meet the challenge?
- Will smaller players survive? What should they do to survive?
- The Future Landscape
- IP & Design services market forecast, 2009-2014
- Key trends driving growth over the next two years
- Key trends shaping market landscape over the next five years
- Recommendations & Summary
- Which segments to look out for and what trends to follow?
- How to respond to chip vendors’ need in the post recession era?
Ganesh Ramamoorthy is a principal analyst with Gartner, where he tracks the worldwide semiconductor intellectual property and design services market. Mr. Ramamoorthy also tracks the major home appliances market and the semiconductor and electronics design and manufacturing market in the Indian subcontinent.
Prior to his current role, Mr. Ramamoorthy was responsible for the industry research practice in his previous company. His role was ensuring the timely delivery of top-quality customized industry research, resolving client-related issues, training associates on research methodologies, and ensuring compliance to international quality standards, in addition to assisting the sales organization by preparing proposals and making client pitches.