About this Event...
IP - SoC 2015 will be the 24th edition of the working conference on hot topics in the design world, focusing for the past 15 years on IP-based SoC design and held in the renowned Silicon Valley of the French Alps.
This event is the only worldwide event fully dedicated to IPs (Intellectual Property) based Electronic Systems. The satisfaction level of the attendees is impressive due to well-focused, high-level panels, sessions and seminars. Over the years, IPs have become Subsystems or Platforms and thus, as a natural applicative extension, IP-SoC will definitively include a strong Embedded Systems track (second day) addressing a continuous technical spectrum from IP to SoC to Embedded Systems.
DAY 1 will focus on IP and Soc design topics :
• IP business perspectives IP and fabless IC vendors views
• Business model
• Which IP for which market ?
• Hot areas in the IP market (set top box, internet of Things, ...)
IP Best practice
• IP Exchange and reuse practice
• IP eco system and IP management platform
• IP delivery/reception ecosystem
• IP sourcing and IP acceptance procedure
IP and SoC design
• Foundry perspectives
• Innovative IP, VIP, SoC, NoC and platform design
• Design verification and validation methodologies
Day 2 will focus on EDA and Embedded Systems:
Design and verification methodologies
• Design flows, kits and reference designs
• IP/SoC and VIP verification, emulation and prototyping
• Transactions based model
• Embedded software development
• HW/SW integration
• Operating systems (RTOS and Linux) and middleware
• Power management
Any question ? Please contact us at
IP-SoC 2015 Best Prizes
Each year, the IP/SoC Conference is proud to recognize the excellent, novel, innovative and
highly practical design ideas that authors contribute. Excellence in design -
whether it be within an IP block or a complete system continue to be the future of the IP/SoC industry.
View Program at a Glance >> .
Foundry Corner and Innovation in Technology
• IP SoC Strategies and Vision
• Standards and Innovation in IP Design
• What's special on FPGA
• Technical Highlights in Power Optimization
• Embedded Systems
"Making IoT Security a Reality
" by Bart Stevens, Director of Product Management, Mobile and Networking Hardware Security Solutions, Inside Secure
"The impact of IoT on IP Program
" moderated by Hal Barbour (CAST) with the participation of Nikos Zervas (CAST), Bart Stevens (Inside Secure), Philippe Borges (Synopsys), Philippe Quinio (STMicroelectronics), Matjaz Breskver (Beyond Semiconductor)
In addition to the IP-SOC 2015 working conference, the attached exhibition gives you
the opportunity to see the reality of an Embedded System connected world.
The exhibition will allow you to meet the most advanced suppliers
and see the latest products.
Why should you exhibit?
IP-SOC 2015 provides a turnkey solution to companies wishing to gain face-to-face contact with
key players in the IP arena. The table top exhibition involves a low outlay in terms of
financial cost, time out of office and organisational responsibilities, and gives a
high yield in terms of high quality sales leads and company promotion.
IP-SOC 2015 is a simple way of increasing the products and services you sell and getting
your name in front of a highly technical, decision making audience.
Exhibitors, book your space now.