Reason to buy the PCI Express IP
- What Does This Report Answer?
- What was the PCIe IP market size and IP vendor market shares in
2006 and how is the split between PHY and Controller IP business?
- What is the PCIe IP market size, segmented by region and
- What is the PCIe protocol roadmap?
- What are the key PCIe IP vendor profiles and analysis for
Synopsys, Rambus, ARM, Faraday, Jmicron, Snowbush, Phylinks, PLDA, GDA,
CAST, Asic Architect, Northwest Logic and Denali?
- What is the license price on the open market for a PHY IP? A
- How many ASIC/ASSP world wide design start, by year, on the open
- What is the market penetration of PCIe Firm IP Controller (for
FPGA) compared with the source code IP Controller (for ASIC)?
- Who Needs This Report?
- PCIe PHY IP vendors
- PCIe Controller IP vendors
- PCIe products value chain participants: ASSP suppliers, ASIC
suppliers, FPGA suppliers, Foundry and Fabless IC suppliers, system
- OEM involved in IC development who need to decide to make or to
buy, and who to buy the IP.
- Design Houses involved in IC development who need to decide to
buy the IP or to develop the function, then to forecast the ROI if they
resale the IP on the open market.
Table of Contents (pdf)
Price (Single user):
"We found Dr. Eric Esteve’s market analysis on PCI Express informative and useful with good market insights. We’d recommend this report to anyone interested in seeking more details on PCI Express market adoption."
John Koeter, Senior Director,