The A10B5G is an ultra low-power, high-speed analog to digital converter (ADC) intellectually property (IP) block. It is a successive approximation register (SAR) ADC, with a 10-bit resolution, and a sampling speed of 5 gigasamples per second (GSPS).
The A10B5G is a unique solution that provides the dual benefit of reaching an extremely high bandwidth while maintaining an exceptionally low power consumption (<20 mW), making it a perfect fit for designs with high efficiency, low power and high performance requirements.
The cost-effective IP block has been designed and verified for the GF22FDX fabrication process with FDSOI technology to provide superior performance/power specifications.
- 10-bit resolution
- 5 GSPS sampling rate
- 19 mW power
- 10 GHz Input Bandwidth
- Dynamic Performance:
- Hard IP block
- GlobalFoundries 22nm process
- GDSII available. Verified with post layout PVT simulations
- Radiation-tolerant design available: A10B5GRH
- Save time-to-market with our ready-to-go complete product solutions for your commercial or radiation tolerant specifications demands. Our IP uses the latest technology nodes for easy integration, or upon request, can be ported to other nodes.
- Our IC project teams will become an extension of your system development group, allowing you to focus on your overall end products.
- Verified Design Report
- Layout View (gds2)
- Integration Support
- High Performance Data Acquisition
- Direct RF Down Conversion
- High-speed test and measurement systems:
- Oscilloscopes, spectrometers & digitizers
- Wideband Communications and Networking:
- Phased Array and Radar