The virtual component sDACa-MT1.03 is a PWM sound shaper which provides a stereo digital-to-analog conversion, coupled with its application schematic.This product benefits from two outputs for analog and digital input amplifiers.
- High versatility by supporting all types of operational amplifier
- Low EMI thanks to spread spectrum feature
- Automatic Fs synchronization system
- PLL-less solution for eliminating jittered PLL which decreases audio performances
- Jerkless solution ensures the best resilience to period deviation on data path
Block Diagram of the 105 dB of SNR, 24-bit stereo PDM to PWM transmodulator DAC