AD16BSAR5M40LP is a 16-bit Successive Approximation Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) that operates up to 5MS/s. The ADC achieves full 16bit linearity, thanks to an in-built calibration engine present inside the ADC. The ADC is low-power and has a small footprint.
Access to read and write the Linearity and Offset Calibration codes allows reloading of the calibration codes without need to re-run the calibration cycle again. The read-write access is through SPI interface.
The ADC is capable of processing rail-to-rail Differential and Single-Ended Inputs.
- 16-bit SAR ADC with full 16-bit linearity
- Multiple Resolution Modes:6bit/14bit/12bit/10bit resolution
- Up-to 5MS/s conversion rate
- Superior dynamic performance: SNDR 82dB, THD: -92 dB, ENOB:13.5bit
- Rail-to-rail Inputs supported
- Single-ended/ Differential inputs
- 4:1 Analog Input Multiplexer
- Efficient Self-Calibration Engine
- Offset, Gain-error Correction
- Single and Continuous conversion Modes
- Extended Sampling-time option
- Ultra-wide power supply range
- 3.3V down to 1.8V Analog supply
- 1.1V +/- 10% Digital supply
- -40°C to +125°C operating Temperature range
- Low-Noise Mode with enhanced SNDR
- Low-Power Mode for reduced speed.
- Ultra-low power with lowest power per Msps
- Patented Calibration algorithm
- Industry smallest calibration engine
- Hard Macro (GDSII)
- Characterisation Report (as applicable)
- Abstract View (LEF)
- Integration and Customer Support
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Broadband Wireless communication