eSilicon has developed a specialty I/O library catering to a wide variety of customers and market segments. Our specialty I/O library includes support for multiple voltages and a full set of support cells (supply, corner spacers, diode breakers, terminators) targeted for a wide range of process technologies and applications. eSilicon’s specialty I/O solution is carefully crafted to meet critical power, performance, area (PPA) and reliability requirements for standards including LVDS, sLVDS, eMMC, and I2C.
- Supports high-voltage range of 1.7V-3.6V
- Supports low-voltage range of 1.1V-1.95V
- Maximum data rate in excess of 400Mbps
- Fully selectable output impedance
- Robust ESD protection circuitry 2KV/200V/500V HBM/MM/CDM typical
- Each eSilicon Product is delivered with a complete set of design views and models supporting all industry-standard design flows