eSilicon has developed a specialty I/O library catering to a wide variety of customers and market segments. Our specialty I/O library includes support for multiple voltages and a full set of support cells (supply, corner spacers, diode breakers, terminators) targeted for a wide range of process technologies and applications. eSilicon’s specialty I/O solution is carefully crafted to meet critical power, performance, area (PPA) and reliability requirements for standards including LVDS, sLVDS, eMMC, and I2C.
- Customizable output swing, power-down mode and quick power-up
- Supports additional hooks and parallel buffers for boundary scan
- Termination impedance/current control
- Robust ESD protection circuitry 2KV/200V/500V HBM/MM/CDM typical
- Each eSilicon Product is delivered with a complete set of design views and models supporting all industry-standard design flows