The AUTO-CETRAC-IP-2TX1G/E-1588 CetraC ECU pure hardware IP core is the ideal technology for modular plateform for automated driving, it interconnects any Ethernet / Safe Ethernet equipment/IP. The CETRAC Automotive ECU IP enables high performance, safe, real time communication between any other ECU or Switch or Gateway.
The CetraC AUTOMOTIVE ECU IP core is fully compliant with Ethernet and IEEE1588 protocols and allows both cyclic and event-driven communications in full duplex. It embeds the capability to manage redundant architectures at up to 1Gbps (or 10Gbps) to fit the automated driving level 4 & 5 requirements.
The CetraC ECU IP core has been developed with modularity and scalability as main drivers such that it allows to interface any kind of CPU within a very short TTM.
The AUTO-ECU-IP-2TX1G/E-1588 CetraC ECU IP core can be instantiated and coexist with customer IP within the same FPGA to create a dedicated, secured and customized solution.
While Compexity is increasing into automotive systems, the CetraC AUTO Modular IP help our customer to lower down to complexity of implementation as the pure hardware properties together with the capability to manage in real time the communication makes it the ideal solution for futur and secure architectures.
Several CetraC ECU IP core can be connected together to create any
kind of network architectures for critical
systems and sistributed architecure:
Perfect element for Safe ECU platform
Extendable ECU platform
High speed redundant architecture (at up to 10Gbps)
Mixed solution combining several architectures.
The CetraC AUTOMOTIVE ECU pure Harcware IP core has been designed and manufactured according to 26262 Quality process as well as the RTCA/DO-254 ED-80 guidelines
. This IP product has been developed, verified and licensed by SILKAN. Gateway functionalities are
implemented in pure hardware and provides much more performances than SW based solutions.
As SILKAN is mastering the real time communication with or without redundant architecture, additional cyber-security features such as standardized cryptographic
algorithm as well as custom ones can be added.
- CetraC Automotive IP is compliant with 802.3 Ethernet standard UDP/IP
- Deterministic and safe Ethernet
- Developed according to 26262 guidance.
- Cyber ready
- System clock distribution
- Dual link redundancy
- Guaranteed Real Time and QoS.
- Network topology free
- Security features, fault detection and reporting
- Scalability and modularity
- Dual link redundancy management
- Data access methods: Queuing, Flip/Flop, sampling or file
- type mode
- Scheduling transmission : cyclic frames management
- With the CetraC Safe Automotive ECU IP, your network is able to communicated without having the clock system as a weakness.
- Any Automotive CetraC IP is managing its own internal clock system that is synchronized using common IEEE 1588 standard.
- CetraC Technology allows you to relax the constraints of your over network as the communications are performed without CPU nor Software which makes to CetraC Automotive IP core the best and most secure IP to build a safe and real time network in a very short TTM.
- New protocols such as FibreChannel and IEEE1588 are proposed in option within the CetraC IP to reinforce the
- multi-protocol characteristics
- The CetraC system interconnection solution provides native full duplex and deterministic communication with best Quality of Service
- all over the entire network as well as:
- Very low latency
- Optimal bandwidth
- Cyber ready
- High availability providing redundancy management, automatic communication, error detection, transparent error fixing
- The network can be entirely modelled in order to predict the communication worst cases
- Key solution advantages (as well as safety, bandwidth, speed, scalability, architecture flexibility …) will insure use case universality.
- Targeted applications are:
- Critical Systems such as Control and Command
- Main element of your ADAS system.
- Number of ports can be extended to get a CetraC Gateway pure Hardware IP.
- Encrypted RTL code compliant with SILKAN’s design standard.
- Reference Design as integration example
- Software tools
- SILKAN’s support includes technical integration, 26262 integration and certification phases.
- The safe and generic Safe Automotive ECU platform based on CetraC
- technology brings a set of feature thanks to its pure
- Hardware characteristics:
- multi protocol : CAN/CAN-FD/Safe EThernet/TSN
- Enabled for distributed architecture
- Easy diagnose and repair
- Very low latency
- High bandwidth (up to 10Gbps)
- Modular architecture
- Manage mix criticality
- o Infotainment
- o On board diagnosis
- o 360° camera system
- High accurate clock distribution to the overall
- Data integrity
- QoS: Feedback status and Clock Distribution
- m Ethernet ports at 10/100/1000 Mbps
- n Ethernet ports at 10/100 Mbps
- x CAN/CAN-FD ports
- y FibreChannel ports
- Policing and Filtering
- Perfect element for automated driving systems and
- complies with 26262 quality process.
Block Diagram of the 26262 : 1Gbps Safe Ethernet / IEEE 1588 AUTOMOTIVE ECU HW IP