SMIC 180 G, SESAME uHD for ultra high-density logic design thanks to 6-track cells combined with pulsed latch cells acting as spinner cells (densest alternative to flip-flops).
- Ultra High Density
- 10% up to 20% smaller area after P&R compared to alternative standard cell library
- Pulsed latches as ?Spinner Cells? instead of D-flip flops: for 30% gain in density at cell level
- Metal layer 2 available for routing as only Metal 1 used for cell design
- 6-Track cells for optimal area reduction
- Low voltage capability
- Reduction of dynamic power consumption by 2.5 times when operating down to 1.1 V +/-10%
- 2 times less leakage
- Smooth implementation
- Pulse generation automated by the script for ?Insert pulse generator?
- Spinner cell design minimizing hold time violations
- Optimal Design for Yield
- Design methodology ensuring High-Yield circuits despite Mismatch