Analogies differential 8-bit Voltage Mode Subrange ADC is a complete Pre-Silicon module that can achieve a higher than 180MS/sec sampling rate and a Signal to Noise And Distortion ratio (SINAD or SNDR) of higher than 40dB at 200kHz full scale input
- High speed differential Flash ADC architecture
- In the present version operates with the TSMC CMN90G overdrive voltage of 1.2V (±5%)
- Maximum Sampling Rate=182MS/s (clock period ~5.5ns with 45% duty cycle)
- Ultra low ADC Core die area of 0.061mm2 at 90nm technology (maximum Width and Height is 375um and 204um respectively)
- Ultra low ADC Core power consumption (4.5mW)
- The ADC Core+Calibration Logic version occupies 0.0778mm2 and dissipates less than 9mW.
- 8-bit static resolution, SNDR= 44dB@200kHz full scale input signal and 22dB@10MHz.
- Hard module implemented and verified at CMOS TSMC CMN90G process
- Physical layout (GDSII) currently available for CMN90 - can be easily ported to other 90nm processes
- Resistor Transistor Level (RTL) Schematics
- Integration manual with complete simulation test plan and test bench