sCODa96-H1-LB-IO-VD.01 is a feature-rich audio CODEC which provides the insurance of the best sound quality after integration into the Application Processor for Tablet and smartphone.
It benefits from unique features, such as the ultra-low power voice detection feature for always-on listening allowing new mobile applications!
Its small area ensures a cost-effective SoC integration in very advanced process and its BassPowerTM feature contributes to the reduction of the BoM cost and of the PCB size.
Furthermore, this audio converter is provided with its analog I/O cells to ease the integration into the SoC design.
- Reduction of capacitor cost while maintaining bass frequency signals thanks BassPowerTM system
- Ultra-low power voice detection feature
- BoM cost minimization with best immunity against the noise propagated through the power supply
- Pop-Up Noise Reduction System with predictable noise level
- Ease peripheral management by the processor with SLAVE/MASTER modes on ADC & DAC
- Automatic Fs synchronization system
- PLL-less solution for eliminating jittered PLL which decreases audio performances
- Jerk-less solution ensures the best resilience to period deviation on data path
Block Diagram of the 96 dB of SNR, 24-bit stereo audio CODEC with embedded regulator and voice detection feature, benefits from BassPower(TM) System