This is a contact-less RFID transceiver front-end for general-purpose applications in the 13.56MHz range ISO/IEC 14443 and ISO/IEC 15693.
- • Low power low voltage operation
- • Contact-less power supply (on-chip full wave rectifier)
- • Radio frequency 13.56MHz inductive coupling
- • Supports: Type A ASK 100% Miller, Type B ASK 10% NZR-L etc.
- • Edge sensitive demodulator with programmable threshold
- • Carrier detector
- • High power and soft load modulator for ‘back-scatter’ transmission
- • 1.8V voltage regulator with correlated power-on-reset
- • PLL for 13.56MHz clock generation at 100% modulation
- • Clamp detector with programmable level (ex. inhibit EEPROM write operation until RF field is strong enough to support large supply current)
- • Analog clamp current readout for prototype debugging and antenna calibration
- • RC oscillator for watch-dog or other house hold application
Block Diagram of the A contact-less RFID transceiver IP Core