Accordo is a family of devices that provide a cost effective microprocessor solution for modern automotive car radio systems, with an embedded powerful Digital Sound Processing subsystem, as well as a MIPS efficient ARM Cortex-R4 processor.
In addition, an ARM Cortex-M3 controller is dedicated for real-time CAN / Vehicle Interface Processing.
The solution is bundled with a complete software package, which allows a very fast system implementation.
Accordo family devices manage the entire audio chain from analog or digital inputs to analog or digital outputs, including digital audio media decoding, sample rate conversion among various sources, intelligent routing and audio effects / DSP post processing. With its flexible memory configuration, it allows implementing from very low cost systems based on real time OS, scaling up to demanding applications based on Linux OS.
- Core and infrastructure :
- ARM® Cortex™-R4 MCU
- Embedded SRAM
- SDRAM controller
- Serial QIO NOR interface executable in place
- Parallel NAND/NOR controller
- Audio subsystem:
- Sound processing DSPs
- Stereo channels hardware Sample Rate Converter
- Audio DACs
- Single ended stereo ADC with internal switching logic
- Differential Mono ADC with internal switching logic
- Media interfaces:
- Secure-Digital Multimedia Memory Card Interfaces
- SPDIF with CDROM block decoder support
- Display subsystem:
- TFT controller
- Touch Screen Controller
- Video Input Port
- Graphic acceleration
- Connected Radio
- Display Audio, Entry Nav