If you need a low power, low gate count, low I/O subsystem, we can provide a simple AMBA® AHB/APB system with peripherals and memory controllers, pre-configured and verified. This supports Cortex®-M0 as well as other industry standard processors with AHB or AHBLite interfaces. We'll add custom power management hardware as well and custom software to handle the power sequencing.
- Supports Cortex-M0 (or equivalent) processor.
- Power Management Unit
- AMBA® 3.0 (AHBLite)
- AHB/APB Bus infrastructure
- Internal SRAM controller
- Standard APB Peripheral package
- I2C, SPI, UART, GPIO, Timers, Watchdog
- Quick design start
- Integration expertise and support
- Hardware/Software and application support
- Cost effective
- Verilog Source
- System level SOC test environment
- Simulation and synthesis scripts
- AHB bus functional model (BFM)
- Typical applications include water meter controllers, remote sensors, and implantable medical devices, that require minimal power and long battery life.
Block Diagram of the AHB Low Power Subsystem IP Core