BlueLitE is a Bluetooth core certified by BT SIG to meet the specifications version 5 (Bluetooth low energy) for single mode.
The BlueLitE product line has two component IPs. The BlueLitE-SP (Stack and Profiles) and the BlueLitE-LP (Link layer and Physical layer)
1. BlueLitE Link Layer:
BlueLitE-LP is the link layer and physical layer (Modem) implementation for Bluetooth low energy specifications.
The bluetooth link layer is a hardware-firmware implementation. While the time critical protocol procedures are handled in the hardware, the firmware implements the link layer control protocol (LLCP), Security and host command and event handling.
The bluetooth physical layer is a digital hardware implementation and performs the GFSK modulation & demodulation and provides features for receive AGC and RSSI measurements.
Pre-integrated with major RF IPs from CSEM, AURA, Catina, etc.
2. BlueLitE SW Stack & Profiles:
BlueLitE-SP is the stack and profile solution for single mode Bluetooth low energy Specification. This consists of LE-HCI, LE-L2CAP, LE-SM, LE-GAP, GATT, ATT and a suite of all profiles adopted by SIG. The BlueLitE-SP is designed to be portable on variety of platforms including 8 bit microcontrollers with minimal system resources
- Implements Link layer and physical layer of LE controller specification
- Supports all mandatory and optional features
- Supports all device roles and states
- Architected for very low power and low memory footprint
- Integrated Power Management
- Firmware portable for 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers
- OS and MCU abstraction layers for portability to any SoC platform
- Support for multiple processor bus and flexible RF Interface
- BLE 5 BQB qualified
- Source Code of Transport Abstraction Layer and Operating System Abstraction Layer
- Firmware source code
- Technical Documentation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- smartphone phone
- computer (desktop, laptop, netbook, tablet)
- mono/stereo headset
- car kit
- portable media player
- digital TV
- Set Top Box
Block Diagram of the BLE 5 Digital Link Layer, Protocol Stack SW & Profiles