EtherMind Software IP includes versions v4.0, v4.1 and v4.2 of Bluetooth Smart & Bluetooth Smart Ready Stack & Profiles. EtherMind is a comprehensive offering which consists of all the mandatory and optional features of the core stack and all the adopted profiles.
This IP has been integrated into multiple products and is designed to suit the needs of product OEMs, ODMs and Semiconductor companies.
EtherMind enables customer to reduce market risk of integrating Bluetooth in the product while accelerating the development cycle. The large base of customers is testimony of the IP’s high quality, proven reliability, functionality and portability as per the adopted Bluetooth specifications.
- Bluetooth SIG Qualified, Production Proven IP
- Proven Interoperability
- Low MIPS and Memory Footprint for Stack & Profiles
- Platform and Operating Systems (OS) agnostic and is designed for Easy Portability
- Proven on all popular 32 bit and 16 bit MCUs and a variety of OS
- Non-Blocking Architecture
- Compile time options for Feature Configuration
- Code compactness:
- The various modules in the EtherMind suite are compile-time configurable for enabling only necessary features and functionality, making it one of the most compact implementations in the industry. Similarly, the static data elements are also configurable at compile time to easily optimize RAM requirements exactly as required for a specific application/product scenario.
- Portability: EtherMind software is 100% ANSI C compliant and is carefully designed for the following for easy portability:
- Endian Independence
- User Defined Data types
- Platform Abstraction
- EtherMind has been proven to be highly interoperable with current products in the market. Further, it is regularly tested for interoperability in UPFs. Besides interoperability, the stack is tested for robustness against certain types of security attacks. It is also tested for compliance using PTS and is regularly requalified for compliance.
- Ease of Integration
- EtherMind provides very well defined APIs for the stack and profile modules. These are func-tion call interfaces, which can be called by the applications. The APIs are available as libra-ries, which can be compiled along with the applications.
Block Diagram of the Bluetooth Smart and Bluetooth Smart Ready Protocol Stack and Profiles