The Buck DC-DC converter IP core has been optimized for embedded applications (e.g. microprocessors, ASICs, SOCs and FPGAs). The Buck DC-DC converter IP core includes a bandgap reference, interface, ESD, temperature sensor, and soft-start/stop functions for a self-contained voltage regulator.
- Contact vendor for specific features.
- Adds value to your microchip with embedded power management
- Fewer components and smaller board area
- Improved reliability
- Reduced inventory and reduced BOM management overhead
- Longer battery life (save power through integration)
- Low risk for customer product/program with a silicon proven Buck DC-DC converter IP core.
- Datasheet and user’s guide with integration guidelines
- Behavioral simulation model
- Schematics and/or spice netlist
- Layout (GDSII)
- Integration and test support