The Real Time Remote Data Concentrator (RT-RDC) IP core is based on the pure hardware CetraC Modular IP technology. The CetraC Modular IP aggregate several different protocols together and in a safe, real time and deterministic manner.
The CetraC RT-RDC IP core is fully compliant with standardized protocols and allows cross protocol communication with the guarantee of data segregation.
The CetraC RT-RDC IP core has been developed according to the DO-254/ISO26262 quality processes with modularity and scalability as main drivers such that it is possible to add new protocols and/or number of port within a very short TTM.
The CetraC RT-RDC IP is intended to address critical systems equipment in both airborne (RDC) and automotive (ADAS) as CetraC is 26262 and DO-254 certifiable.
The CetraC RT-RDC IP core can be instantiated and connected to customer IP within the same FPGA/ASIC to create a dedicated and customized solution.
The CetraC RT-RDC IP is a multi-protocol Remote Data Concentrator and new protocols can be added upon customers’ request. Thanks to its segregation architecture, the Modular IP handles deterministic and none-deterministic frames.
The CetraC Modular IP Technology provides native full duplex and deterministic communication with best Quality of Service all over the entire network as well as:
• Ultra-low latency (2 us)
• Optimal bandwidth (10/100Gbps in FPGA, even more in ASIC)
• Cyber ready and AES, RSA encryption algorithms
• High availability providing redundancy management, automatic communication, error detection, transparent error fixing
• The network can be entirely modelled in order to predict the communication worst cases
• Segregation of data is guaranteed
Key solution advantages (as well as safety, bandwidth, speed, scalability, architecture flexibility …) will insure use case universality. Targeted applications are:
• Critical Systems such as Control and Command
• Tests beds
• Perfect and smooth integration into already existing complex wiring architecture based in Mil-std-1553-B, CAN, RS xxx, Digibus.
The RT-RDC IP core has been designed and manufactured according to the RTCA/DO-254 ED-80 guidelines as well as 26262 Quality process. This IP product has been developed, verified and licensed by SILKAN. Gateway functionalities are implemented in pure hardware (No CPU, No Software) and provides much more performances than SW based solutions.
As SILKAN is mastering the overall switching mechanism, additional cyber-security features such as standardized cryptographic algorithm as well as custom ones can be added.
- Compliant with several standard protocols
- Real Time and Deterministic
- Developed according to RTCA/DO-254 and 26262 guidance.
- Cyber ready (Filtering, AES-256, RSA)
- System clock distribution for highly accurate synchronization
- Dual link redundancy management
- Guaranteed Real Time and QoS.
- Network topology free
- Security features, fault detection and reporting
- Scalability and modularity
- Monitoring and status report (Event or Cyclic)
- Data access methods: Queuing, Flip/Flop, sampling or file type mode
- Scheduling transmission : cyclic frames management
- CetraC modular IP Is a full hardware IP to transport data in a unique cable for many standard protocols
- It Increases the level of security of your network
- It Increases the bandwidth while reducing the latency
- It Enables smooth and progressive integration into an existing architecture
- It Brings determinism to legacy protocols
- It Aggregates your multi critical networks into a single one while remaining safe and standardized
- It Eases the certification of your equipment – Only DO-254 is required.
- It Allows IMA2G architecture in order to simplify creation and maintenance of all user applications
- Encrypted RTL sources code compliant with SILKAN’s design standard.
- Reference Design as integration example.
- SILKAN’s support includes technical integration, 26262 and DO-254 integration and certification phases.
- Can be integrated smoothling in any existing critical network as it is federating legacy protocols and bring high speed capability up to 10Gbops and more...
- In Airborne it fits any Remote Data Concentrator equipement with a very small footprint
- In Automotive it fits any high speed ECU like ADAS with real-time capability at up to 10Gbps and above.