Global Foundries 22 nm FDX, CLICK, power gating cells to create a ring of switches in order to ease the integration of hard macro and provide automatic control of in-rush current during wake-up.
- Make the integration easier thanks to ringstyle
- Optimization of switch placement or modification is made easier
- Simplified power grid creation
- Script for an optimized ring generation with automated insertion of the ring
- Script for automatic computation of the optimal number and size of switches required for islet construction
- Make your implementation safe
- Transition Ramp Cell (TRC) enabling automated limitation of inrush current at wake up
- TRC controls the in-rush current by design whereas traditional daisy chain method can only be verified with voltage drop analysis after SoC implementation
- Minimize your wake up time
- TRC provides both control and acknowledge signals to the power management controller for an easy programmable optimization of wake up time.