The CSC-S is the IP core, designed for color space conversion, based on 3 color channels with serial interface. Its configurable structure allows to convert any color space to another, using standard equations.
- Configurable equations used for color space conversion
- Predefined coefficients for standard conversions for RGB, SDTV, HDTV, PAL and NTSC in both direction
- Configurable width of coefficients and summands
- Configurable width of data input and output
- Configurable data types for input and output
- Guard values for input and output
- Three integer rounding modes
- Serial interface
- Synchronous with one clock domain, without latches
- Parametrized source code prevents wasting silicon for unused functionality
- Synchronous RTL design, implementable in every technology.