Comcores’ CPRI 7.0 IP core is a silicon agnostic implementations of the CPRI 7.0 standard and support line rates up to 24,33 Gbps. The use of RS-FEC is an optional feature. The CPRI cores come in several versions to suit any implementation scenario whether speed, a compact size or a wide feature set are required.
- Silicon Agnostic
- Designed in VHDL-2002 and targeting any RTL implementation like ASICs, ASSPs and FPGAs.
- Richly featured and highly configurable
- CPRI Specification V7.0 features implemented
- RS-FEC included
- All mapping methods available
- Accurate delay measurements and calibration
- Up to 64 carriers antenna carriers per core
- Support line-rates 1-10 (up to 24,33024 Gbps)
- Easy to use
- Test bench with typical system configuration and examples
- The IP cores comes deeply verified, IOT'ed and with a extensive documentation that among others include Product Brief, User Manual, Verification Guide, Regression Test Environment (available through partner), Test Cases and test reports.
- The core will by default be delivered encrypted. Source code option is available.
- Radio Front End
- C-RAN Switching
- Test Equipment Applications