The DesignWare® ARC® Secure IP Subsystem is a complete, pre-verified, hardware and software solution that provides a programmable hardware root of trust to secure high value embedded targets. It is designed for fast and easy integration within a larger system context.
The fully configurable ARC Secure IP Subsystem includes the choice of energy-efficient DesignWare ARC SEM110 or SEM120D processor, accompanied by an extensive collection of hardware accelerated cryptography options, secure instruction and data memory controllers that provide confidentiality and authenticity for non-trusted memory accesses, interfaces to facilitate communication to a host processor and peripheral devices, true random number generators (TRNGs), and local NVM storage. The software within the subsystem include a NIST-verified cryptography library, small-footprint drivers for all I/O, DSP functions supporting signal processing (SEM120D), secure boot software and the SecureShield™ runtime library.
- Pre-verified subsystem protects against malicious attacks targeting high value applications
- Integrated, ARC SEM Security Processor protects against side-channel attacks
- Software and hardware cryptography options accelerate a range of crypto algorithms including AES, 3DES, SHA-256 and RSA/ECC
- Secure instruction and data controllers provide external memory encryption and authentication
- Subsystem software includes NIST-validated platform libraries cryptography library, secure boot toolkitand SecureShield runtime library
- IPLib installation file
- Databook (PDF)
- Release notes (PDF)
- ARChitect configuration tool
- Mobile: Embedded SIM (eSIM/iSIM); Embedded Universal Integrated Circuit Card (eUICC/iUICC); Embedded Secure Element; Mobile Payment
- Internet of Things (IoT): Smart metering: eGov’t IDs
- Automotive: Telematics; V2V / V2I communications
- Industrial: Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC); Robotics