The S3OSC19MT40LP is a low power consumption oscillator with 19.2MHz output frequency. The oscillator achieves ±5% accuracy after calibration.
This oscillator requires a reference current in order to stabilise the output frequency against temperature and power supply variations. Across PVT the output frequency is between 13.4 – 26.9MHz. On a particular die the Oscillator delivers a ±5% accuracy across VT.
- TSMC TSMC40LP Mixed Signal Technology
- 1.1V Supply
- Uncalibrated Frequency Range: 13.4 – 26.9MHz
- Frequency Accuracy after Trimming ±5%
- Current Consumption 600μA @19.2MHz
- Period Jitter ±1000ps
- Duty Cycle 40% to 60%
- Compact Die Area
- Power Down Mode
- The S3OSC19MT40LP is readily portable to any similar manufacturing process or can be customised for specific customer requirements.
- Characterization Report
- Flat Netlist (cdl)
- Layout View (gds2)
- Abstract View (lef)
- Timing View (lib)
- Behavioural Model (Verilog .v)
- Integration Guidelines and Support
- *Subject to Agreement
Block Diagram of the Digital Oscillator IP Core