The SWITCH-IP-mTX1G-nTX100M/E-A664P7-1588 CETRAC Switch IP core is the ideal solution to interconnect any Ethernet and ARINC 664 Part 7 equipment/IP. The CETRAC switch IP is the central element of high performance, safe, real time and deterministic systems and networks.
The CETRAC SWITCH IP core is fully compliant with real time Ethernet/A664P7 protocols and allows both cyclic and event-driven communications in full duplex.
The CETRAC SWITCH IP core has been developed with modularity and scalability as main drivers such that it allows to add new Ethernet/ARINC664 Part 7 ports within a very short TTM.
The PTPV2 protocol (IEEE1588) is available at any port to synchronize the overall devices connected to the network
Several IP core switches can be connected together to create any of the three kinds of flexible network architectures for critical systems:
• High speed redundant ring architecture (at up to 10Gbps)
• High speed hierarchical architecture (at up to 10Gbps)
• Mixed solution combining the two previous architectures.
The SWITCH-IP-mTX1G-nTX100M-E/A664P7 CETRAC SWITCH IP core can be instantiated and connected with customer IP within the same FPGA to create a dedicated and customized solution.
- Ethernet/ARINC664P7 Switch with m ports at up to 1Gbps and n ports at up to 100Mbps
- Real time and determinism
- Modularity and Scalability
- Master Clock Synchronisation
- Compliant with ARINC664 Part 7
- Compliant with ARINC664 Part 7 at 1Gbps
- Compliant with IEEE802.3
- Developed according to DO-254/ED-80 guidance. Compliant DAL A.
- Compliant with GPS/IRIG-B
- Compliant with IEEE-1588
- Compliant with SNMP
- Compliant with ARINC615-A
- DO-254 Certification Kit
- The SWITCH IP core is a multi-protocol switch compliant with both ARINC664 Part 7 standard and/or IEEE802.3 standard. Thanks to its segregation architecture, it allows to manage within the same IP deterministic and none-deterministic frames.
- New protocols such as CAN, MIL-STD-1553 and VISTAS can be implemented within the same IP core to reinforce the multi-protocol characteristics
- The CETRAC system interconnection solution provides native full duplex and deterministic communication with best Quality of Service all over the entire network as well as:
- Optimal bandwidth
- High availability providing redundancy management, automatic communication, error detection, transparent error fixing
- The network can be entirely modelled in order to predict the communication worst cases
- ITAR Free
- Key solution advantages (as well as safety, bandwidth, speed, scalability, architecture flexibility …) will insure use case universality. Targeted applications are:
- Critical Systems such as Control and Command
- Tests beds
- Perfect replacement of complex wiring and setting architecture based TTTernet, Digibus,FlexRay …
- The CETRAC SWITCH IP core has been designed and manufactured according to the RTCA/DO-254 ED-80 guidelines. This IP product has been developed, verified and licensed by SILKAN. Switching functionalities are implemented in pure hardware and provides much more performances than SW based solutions.
- Encrypted RTL sources code compliant with SILKAN’s design standard.
- Reference Design as integration example.
- SILKAN’s support includes technical integration, DO-254 integration and certification phases.
- Critical Systems in Aircraft, Automotive and railway.
- Aerospace System Design requiring DO-254 certification.
- Synchronisation using universal time such as GPS/IRIG/Galileo signal is also possible
Block Diagram of the DO254-IP: 1/10Gbps Safe Ethernet / AFDX PTPV2 Switch IP