Available SafeZone FIPS 140-2 Level 1 validate cryptography module. FIPS 140-2 Level 1 is the highest certifi cation available for a software module.
- Accept connections from standard SSL clients for secure web management through HTTPS.
- Secure existing server protocols through SSL filter interface.
- Connect to and authenticate standard SSL servers, including all secure sites on the net.
- Secure existing client protocols such as software update and Web services clients.
- TLS 1.2 Transport layer Security support for client and server provides the most up-to-date network security standards for HTTPS, EAP-TLS and START TLS protocols.
- Key and certificate generation.
- Additional hardware and software cryptography engines are available for MatrixSSL to leverage hardware and platform specific optimizations.
- Pre-integrated with INSIDE's EIP-97, EIP-96, and EIP-197b.
- MatrixSSL supports the Suite B set of cryptographic techniques standardized by the National Security Agency as part of its Cryptographic Modernization Program.
- Technical documentation including detailed API documentation and all source code