eSilicon embedded binary and ternary content addressable memories (BCAMs and TCAMs) have been provided to networking customers for over 10 years, helping these customers meet the demand for wire-speed packet processing, access control lists and other requirements of high-bandwidth delivery. eSilicon binary and ternary CAMs are available in geometries from 14nm/16nm to 180nm.
- Single-cycle compare operation
- Partial pipelined search and smart power management
- Hardened priority encoders
- Column redundancy for higher yield
- Multi-width search mode to switch dynamically between IPv4 and IPv6 searches
- Built-in self-test (BIST) and built-in self-repair (BISR) for higher test coverage during wafer sort and production
- Each eSilicon Product is delivered with a complete set of design views and models supporting all industry-standard design flows