The T2M6271 is silicon-proven dual band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Baseband/MAC wireless solution for low-power and high-throughput mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
It supports both mandatory and optional features of the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac standards as well as the corresponding Wi-Fi Alliance certifications. The single stream 1x1 IEEE 802.11n
mode provides up to 433Mbps data rate.
The Baseband IP supports all mandatory IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac features, including several optional features such as 256 QAM, LDPC, SGI, STBC, and SU/MU Beamforming. It also
supports all the rates specified in IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac.
Meanwhile, the MAC IP supports all mandatory features as well as several options such as AMSDU, A-MPDU, Quiet Channel, and Link Adaptation. In addition, it is WFA certified for
several key certifications like IEEE 802.11ac, PMF, WPA/WPA2, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Aware, WiFi Passpoint R2, TDLS, WMM-PS, and WMM-AC.
The T2M6271 has been designed to achieve the lowest power consumption with a combination of several proprietary techniques for low-power mobile wearable electronics
and IoT applications.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Dual Band IEEE 802.11ac
- Optional A-MSDU, A-MPDU, Quiet Channel, and Link Adaptation support
- Supports SU/MU Beamforming packet reception and feedback
- Wi-Fi Alliance Certified: IEEE 802.11ac, PMF, WPA/WPA2, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Aware, Wi-Fi Passpoint R2, TDLS, WMMPS and WMM-AC support IP Deliverable
- Hard macro containing dual band IEEE 802.11ac radios
- Integration support with baseband
Block Diagram of the IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Baseband/MAC IP