UWB wireless communication is one of the fastest wireless communications. MAC layer standard ECMA 368 defines the UWB MAC as multi protocol supported MAC. This has the unique layer with which same MAC can be shared between many applications like Ethernet, Wireless USB, Bluetooth etc. This IP is designed based on the ECMA 368 specification. It is able to interface with industry standard AMBA AXI bus. This makes this IP easily integrated in any SOC that has one of this industry standard bus architecture. IP is compliant with ECMA 369 for the phy macro interface.
This IP is being developed using Verlilog HDL and verified using SystemVerilog.
- Fully compliant with ECMA 368 specification.
- Fully compliant with ECMA 369 UWB Phy macro interface specification.
- Supports both DRP and PCA communication.
- Provide separate interface for applications like Wireless USB.
- Integrated DMA controller.
- Support industry standard 32 bit bus interface - AMBA AXI.
- Fully verified using SystemVerilog.
- Fully synthesizable Verlilog based RTL code.
- Verification environment using System Verilog.
- User manual and Verification document.
Block Diagram of the Inno-Logic: Ultra Wide Band (UWB) MAC controller