JESD207 RFIC is full-featured, easy-to-use, synthesizable design, compatible with JESD207 Compliant. Through its JESD207 RFIC compatibility,it provides a simple interface to a wide range of low-cost devices. JESD204 RFIC IIP is proven in FPGA environment. The host interface of the JESD207 RFIC can be simple interface or can be AMBA APB, AMBA AHB, AMBA AXI, VCI, OCP, Avalon, PLB, Tilelink, Wishbone or Custom protocol.
JESD207 RFIC IIP is supported natively in Verilog and VHDL
- Compliant with JESD207 specification.
- Full JESD207 RFIC functionality.
- Supports half duplex data transfer.
- Supports DDR source synchronous data transfer timing.
- Supports both data path transactions and control plane transactions.
- Supports data path transaction.
- Supports transmit burst and receive burst.
- Supports both 10bits and 12 bits sample width.
- Supports 2 way interleave and 4 way interleave transactions.
- Supports 1T1R, 1T2R, 2T2R systems.
- Supports control plane transaction.
- Supports 4 wires write and 4 wires read.
- Supports 3 wires write and 3 wires read.
- 1bit command plus 7bit address control field format.
- Serial clock can be stopped between transactions, reducing control plane power consumption to negligible levels.
- Extended data transactions.
- Fully synthesizable.
- Static synchronous design.
- No internal tri-states.
- Scan test ready.
- Simple interface allows easy connection to microprocessor/microcontroller devices.
- Single site license option is provided to companies designing in a single site.
- Multi sites license option is provided to companies designing in multiple sites.
- Single Design license allows implementation of the IP Core in a single FPGA bitstream and ASIC.
- Unlimited Designs, license allows implementation of the IP Core in unlimited number of FPGA bitstreams and ASIC designs.
- The JESD207 RFIC interface is available in Source and netlist products.
- The Source product is delivered in verilog. If needed VHDL, SystemC code can also be provided.
- Easy to use Verilog Test Environment with Verilog Testcases.
- Lint, CDC, Synthesis, Simulation Scripts with waiver files.
- IP-XACT RDL generated address map.
- Firmware code and Linux driver package.
- Documentation contains User's Guide and Release notes.