eSilicon’s IP solutions include foundation and custom memories that are different from standard off-the-shelf solutions. We tailor our solutions to fit seamlessly into your design and test flow with custom features. Our memories are optimized across the spectrum of performance, power, area, and yield to address your specific market requirements. eSilicon offers one of the broadest ranges of expertise in embedded memory IP among semiconductor IP providers, and we have been a provider of customer-specific memory IP to leading integrated device manufacturers (IDMs), fabless semiconductor companies (FSCs) and OEMS for over a decade.
- Programmable aspect ratio, bit-write, pipeline and redundancy modes
- Multiple power management sleep modes and standby capabilities with data retention options
- Optional Built-In-Self-Test (BIST) modes
- Multiple memory architectures available to support High Performance, High Density, Ultra Low Power, Ultra Low Voltage or Ultra Low Leakage optimization
- Other specialty memory options include ROM, BCAM, TCAM, Multi-Megabit SRAM, Multi-Port Register Files, Asynchronous Register Files, Pseudo Multi-Port and custom memories
- Each eSilicon Product is delivered with a complete set of design views and models supporting all industry-standard design flows