LTE eNB reference design is adopted by OEMs to develop military communication network. There is vast experience of supporting customers for field trials, productization and manufacturing activities.
Current design supports up to 4 transmit and 4 receiver antenna ports. There is work in progress to support muMIMO and beamforming features with more than 8TX and 8RX antenna ports.
- 3GPP Release 10 and Release 13 compliant
- 4 users per TTI are scheduled
- Up to 128 active users supported
- Up to 4×4 MIMO, 4 Tx and 4 Rx
- 5,10 and 20 MHz bandwidth support
- TDD/FDD modes are supported
- All 3GPP RF bands are supported.
- Synchronization – IEEE1588
- Remote logging with multiple hierarchical and module-wise log levels available. Logging mechanism is built so that it does not affect realtime operations. Simple and interactive CLI is supported for changing parameters and obtaining statistics.
- The reference solution includes an interactive configuration tool with which User can manage all standard configurations. There is also an integrated GUI to manage multiple eNBs, configure them and display logs from each of them. eNB reference design supports SNMPv3 to integrate with NMS tool to enable monitoring and configuration management.
- Binary or Source License PHY/L1 Layer.
- Binary or Source License of L2 and L3 software.
- Configuration Tool
- Test Scripts and test reports.
- Architecture and Design Documentation
- User manual
- One set of Baseband Processing and Radio Cards
- Radio Front End with RF power 10W per antenna.
- HW design license for Baseband HW, Radio Card and Radio Front End.
Block Diagram of the LTE eNB and Remote Radio Unit Applications