70xx is a range of ultra‐low power LTE Cat M/NB-IoT RF Transceiver IPs optimized for IoT and M2M applications. It integrates all the necessary RF/analog/mixed‐signal functions for a 3GPP LTE Cat M/NB-IoT UE transceiver for low cost and ultra low power.
The receive path (RX) has very high dynamic range and is implemented with direct‐conversion architecture. A direct conversion TX generates low EVM signals to drive the external power amplifier. Two fully integrated Frac‐N frequency synthesizers and LO‐chains generate the required low phase noise LO signals for TX and RX mixers.
We also offer a range of other RF Transceiver IP for Wi‐Fi, WCDMA, LTE, GNSS and others. These ultra low power RF transceiver IPs enable Internet‐of‐Things (IoT) and Machine‐to‐Machine (M2M) applications.
- Fully 3GPP Compliant RF transceiver IP
- LTE-Cat M
- All 3GPP Rel. 13 bands NB1 bands
- Direct-conversion architecture
- Very high dynamic range Rx
- Low phase noise FracN-PLL
- Supports both HD-FDD and TDD mode
- Optional integrated AFE (0176)
- Single supply using integrated LDOs
- Optional integrated class-5 PA (7035/65)
- Ultra low power consumption
- Very small die area
- Process: TSMC 55nm ULP FLASH and Can be ported to other processes
- 3GPP LTE‐Cat M/NB-IoT UE
- Ultra low power
Block Diagram of the LTE NB IoT/Cat M UE Low Power RF Transceiver