The MXL-PHY-CSI2-RX+ is a high frequency low-power, low-cost, source-synchronous, Physical Layer compliant with the MIPI Alliance Standard for D-PHY.
The IP is configured as a MIPI slave optimized for camera interface applications (CSI2).
The RX+ is a Mixel proprietary D-PHY configuration that enables Mixel's customers to achieve full-speed testability while minimizing power and area.
- Consists of 1 Clock lane and 2 Data lanes
- Complies with MIPI Standard 1.1 for D-PHY
- Supports both high speed and lowpower modes
- 80 Mbps to 1.5Gbps data rate in high speed mode
- 20 Mbps data rate in low-power mode
- High Speed Deserializers included
- Low power dissipation
- Proprietary features supporting full-speed testability with reduced power and area
- GDSII and LVS Netlist
- Integration Guideline
- Timing Model and Behavioral Model
- One year support