NIX is computational photography IP, commonly known as HDR with built-in capability. NIX is lighter version of Chips&Media’s HDR supporting 2 exposures synthesis (long and short exposure). NIX provides tone mapping to maximize the dynamic range and for generation of natural-like images, as well contrast correction is integrated to remove offset resulted from long/short image fusion.
NIX has target range of 120 dB with line-interleave support.
- 1920x1080 at 60fps - 124MHz
- Input formats
- Output formats
- ARM® AMBA 4 AXI Interface compliant
- Synthesize long exposure image and short image into a single image for the purpose of maximizing the dynamic range. The resulted image will provide high visible and natural image.
- NIX provides tone mapping to maximize dynamic range and to generate natural image. Also, contrast correction is integrated to remove offset resulted from long/short image fusion.
- Nix has target range of 120 dB with line-interleave support
Block Diagram of the Multi Exposure HDR IP Solution - NIX