Optimised for cost-sensitive devices, the PowerVR AX2145’s streamlined architecture delivers performance-efficient neural network inferencing engine for ultra-low bandwidth systems. This makes it the ultimate choice for entry-level and mid-range markets. Thanks to highly tuned tensor processing and convolution engines along with optimised core memory infrastructure, the PowerVR AX2145 perfectly matches the performance and low-cost implementation requirements for entry-level and mid-range smartphone, DTV, smart cameras and automotive markets.
- Brings high-performing AI capabilities to entry-level and mid-range devices
- Ultimate low implementation cost solution for embedded AI
- Optimised for ultra-low system memory bandwidth
- Accelerates deep learning applications on Android with Android NN API support
- The PowerVR 2NX NNA is designed to power inference engines across a range of markets, with a highly scalable architecture designed to power future solutions across many others.
- Companies building SoCs for mobile, surveillance, automotive and consumer systems can integrate the new PowerVR Series2NX Neural Network Accelerator (NNA) for high-performance computation of neural networks at very low power consumption in minimal silicon area.
- Potential applications for NNAs are innumerable, but include: photography enhancement and predictive text enhancement in mobile devices; feature detection and eye tracking in AR/VR headsets; pedestrian detection and driver alertness monitoring in automotive safety systems; facial recognition and crowd behavior analysis in smart surveillance; online fraud detection, content advice, and predictive UX; speech recognition and response in virtual assistants; and collision avoidance and subject tracking in drones.
Block Diagram of the Neural network accelerator IP Core