The target of the On-chip Monitor Controller (OMC) IP is to provide an AMBA APB / I2C / JTAG interface to monitor the chip performance from different Performance Monitor (PM) spread on the whole chip to analysis the whole chip perfor-mance (Power, Process, and Temperature).
The chip performance information could be gathered during run-time through the APB interface, the IGDOMC001A OMC IP could be the slave of an AVS / DVS / DVFS controller. Base on the I2C or JTAG interface, the performance information could be off-chip gathered, so as to check and sort the die quality during CP/FT test.
The IGDOMC001A OMC IP also contains a thermal sensor.
- Generates the OMC IP according to customer’s request
- The interface of OMC is configurable
- Supports AMBA APB interface
- Supports I2C interface
- Supports JTAG interface
- Supports 1~60 Performance Monitors
- Supports thermal sensor IGATHMV01A
- Supports thermal sensor IGATHMT01A
- Supports thermal sensor IGATHMT02A
- Supports thermal sensor IGATHMS02A
- Supports thermal sensor IGATHMS03A
- Supports thermal sensor IGATHMS04A