Optimized for high-performance and available in a wide range of bit densities, SHF memory IP is provided as a complete, non-volatile memory sub-subsystem providing interfaces and features to support a range of embedded SoC applications.
SHF 1T-OTP is delivered as a module that integrates the OTP memory and Integrated Power Supply (IPS) hard-macro blocks along with program control, programming and test interface, error correction, and Built-In Self-Test (BIST) RTL.
SHF applications include code storage, ROM replacement, secure encryption key storage, configuration, fuse replacement, trimming and calibration.
- No additional masks or process steps,
- low voltage operation,
- fast access times,
- low power,
- small footprint,
- >10 years retention,
- wide I/O width,
- programmable at wafer probe, on tester, or in-field.
- Cost-effective, secure and highly reliable alternative to eFuse, ROM and Flash in many applications
- All support files including datasheets, verilog and LIB models, design integration and application notes, LVS netlist, hard macro placement in LEF, and GDSII file
- Code storage, key storage, analog/sensor trimming and calibration, configuration, device ID