OTP (One-Time Programmable) or eMTP (Emulated Multiple-Time Programmable, very low power memory IP available in BCD process requiring no additional masks or process steps.
SLP non-volatile memory (NVM) IP is available in a wide range of configurations for a broad range of low-power, cost-sensitive applications including flash, ROM and eFuse replacement, encryption and security keys, IDs, , RFID, code storage, digital rights management (including HDMI) and analog trimming.
- No additional masks or process steps,
- low voltage operation,
- fast access times,
- low power,
- small footprint,
- >10 years retention,
- wide I/O width,
- programmable at wafer probe, on tester, or in-field.
- Cost-effective, secure and highly reliable alternative to eFuse, ROM and Flash in many applications
- Hard Macro with all support files including datasheets, verilog and LIB models, design integration and application notes, LVS netlist, hard macro placement in LEF, and GDSII file
- Code storage, key storage, analog/sensor trimming and calibration, configuration, device ID