As more functionality is integrated into an SoC, it is costly and time consuming to develop and maintain necessary functional blocks that are complex, but are not considered differentiating technology. By pre-integrating specific IP blocks with an efficient processor and software into a single subsystem, Synopsys gives designers configurable, SoC-ready solutions that enable them to quickly implement the required embedded control functionality for their SoC.
- Integrated, pre-verified hardware and software IP subsystem
- ARC EM processors with cache and DSP extensions deliver extremely low gate count and highly efficient processing performance
- Extensive library of software DSP functions enable sensor signal processing
- Hardware accelerators boost performance efficiency and reduce power consumption
- Integrated peripherals provide a wide range of SoC connectivity options for SoC/MCUs
- Options supporting higher performance voice/speech and sensor requirements