Codix-Bk5 delivers high performance with RISC-V instruction-set compatibility, allowing users to leverage the rich ecosystem of software and tools becoming available, in addition to those provided by Codasip.
Codix-Bk comes with standard peripherals allowing development using OS’ ported to RISC-V including Linux and FreeRTOS.
As with all Codix Cores, every aspect of the Codix-Bk can be modified or extended.
- Support for RV32IM/RV64IM
- 5-stage pipeline
- 32 or 64bit general purpose registers
- Optional compact instruction extensions (“C”)
- Optional floating point extensions (“F”)
- Optional atomic instructions (“A”)
- Optional instruction pre-fetch
- Optional instruction and data cache
- Optional interrupt support
- < 0.10mm² in 40LP