OmniPHY is the leader in Ethernet PHY IP - for consumer, automotive, and industrial. This PHY is targeted for industrial Ethernet PHY applications, replacing comparable discrete solutions and enabling integration of PHY with all kinds of other things to create compelling and complete solutions.
The OmniPHY Sercos PHY IP has low and deterministic latency, features extensive diagnostics, and supports 1588v2 timestamping.
- 2 channel implementation supports a variety of network topologies
- Integrated IEEE 802.3/802.3u compliant 10/100Mbps Ethernet PHY
- Extreme temperature range from -40 to 125C
- < 250ns deterministic latency
- Time sensitive networking extensions (TSN)
- 4kV ESD
- Diagnostics/Self-test including TDR
- Supporting both full and half-duplex for either 10 or 100 Mb/s datarate
- AutoMDIX capable
- 100Base-FX support
- MII/RMII/SMII interface
- Supports auto-negotiation (and next page support)
- Full set of power down modes
- Interface available to 100Base-FX Fiber-PMD
- Serial Management Interface (SMI)
- On-board diagnostics
- Flexible configurations for LED status indicators
- EEE/ Wake-On-Lan
- EtherCAT specific features - PHY link loss reaction time (link loss to link signal/LED output change) has to be faster than 15 μs to enable redundancy operation).
- OmniPhy's Ethernet IP portfolio allows industrial customers to take advantage of technological trends and integrate industrial Ethernet PHY capability directly onto their chips - saving cost and creating differentiated customer products through customizable feature additions.
- The team has produced an Ethernet PHY that is superior to many of the discrete solutions on the market today.
- GDSII - compliant with DFM
- LIBERTY files for timing closure
- extensive documentation