The Super High Resolution (SHR) IP provides high quality images when low-resolution images are expanded and displayed in high-resolution.
The Super High Resolution (SHR) IP can also be applied in camera application by model to eliminate blur, reduce noise and take sharper, clearer photos. HSR also can provide high quality digital zoom in function for camera application.
The Super High Resolution (SHR) IP can provide real-time, buffer-less high quality resolution up-conversion for video processor. This IP can provide arbitrary ratio scaling, meanwhile, it sharpens out-of-focus images, smoothes rough edges and refines contours by analyzing and processing rich details with texture extraction capability contained in one frame of data in real time.
- In: 64×64 ~ 4096×2048/60fps
- Max out: 4096×2048/120fps
- Single frame and database-free method
- Smart Sharpness (SS)
- Reality Enhancement (RE)
- Frame Sequential of 3D structure is supported
- Output image cropping (at right/bottom side)
- Camera application
- TV/STB/BR DVD/Surveillance SoC
- Mobile/Tablet Application processor